Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Keegan's Little Friend....

Keegan had a friend over this past weekend.  He didn't ask permission for this guest to come visit....he knew I would've said no.  But then, that's nothing new...Keegan never asks permission to do anything.  He just does what he wants, and thus the strain in our life together :)

Keegan's little pal was a tiny virus, and he invaded my world for the entire weekend, and has just left only this morning.  Oh, but he brought me such lovely gifts....fever, headache, and the oh-so-special upset tummy.  No details necessary....you get the picture.

Dijon was an absolute doll, taking such good care of me.  He ran errands, cleaned house, took care of the furbabies, and played nursemaid to me.  Times like these just remind me further why I love him so much...he is such a fantastic man!

Soooo, needless to say, I've had a few days that were ehhh, not so much fun.  Now that my houseguest has left, I hope to be feeling better and better, and posting something infinitely more interesting tomorrow.

As an aside, it is always interesting to me how quiet Keegan is when some other illness is in the picture.  The fibro really takes a backseat, it seems, until the other issue is resolved.  Then, typically,  a flare ensues, and it takes a few days to recover fully.  In this case, the virus is over, but a resulting fibro flare could last several days....we'll see.  Hopefully, Keegan will be a good boy :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad the virus is over, hope the flare doesnt last long. It seems recouperation can be so much worse than the virus at times :(

    ReplyDelete