Friday, April 1, 2011

A Mini Photo Shoot :)

So, Dijon bought me this amazing new Canon camera, that will do all kinds of fantabulous things.....if only I can learn which button to push or what setting to program at which particular time!  That would involve not only reading the instruction booklet, but also understanding all the terms of photography, which I do NOT, as of yet....BUT I am determined to learn!!  LOL

To that end, I have decided from time to time to just take the camera out and play a bit.  We continue to have beautiful weather around home, so I ventured outside with the furbabies this week.  I caught Macy playing in the backyard, and captured a few shots of her.






 I also weeded and mulched two more flower beds (still four left to do!), and Mr. Bentley loved the feel of the new pine straw.  He proceeded to just park himself there, under the Japanese magnolia tree, and pose while I snapped away.  I kid you not, this pup sat still as a statue for 15 minutes straight....It was unbelievable!




Doesn't his fur look like he parted it on the side in this last picture?  I think he may have real potential as a model!  LOL

One day, I'll know all the ins and outs of my camera....for now though, I'm still having fun, and in spite of my ignorance, I'm loving the pictures!   Hope you enjoy them too :)

See ya soon,

~~~~~Sally~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment