Thursday, June 30, 2011

This and That


What every LSU Tiger fan would love to be driving.....or at least THIS Tiger fan would!!  Isn't it just adorable????  If it only didn't have that aggravating little sticker with the $$ on it....:)



On a more serious note, our Mr. B is back in the hospital.  He is having fainting spells, and the vets have found he is very anemic.  Now the quest is on to figure out why.  We are hoping against hope that it is a minor fix and nothing too serious.....sweet boy :)



Keegan News:  He has been sooooo quiet!!!!  I have almost felt (dare I say it?) normal that last few days!!!  So much more energy, less pain, less tingling and numbness.  Today, a bit more of the symptoms are back, but no real surprise there, with all the stress from the Mr. B situation.

I mentioned earlier about taking my fibro much more seriously and I have been doing just that.  Next time I'll start explaining what I mean.

See ya soon,

~~~~~Sally~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment