Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Time Flies....



Wow......it has been so long since I posted here.  And it has left a hole.  But life has been somewhat, shall we say, crazy around here lately.  Family illness, on top of Mr. B's illness, have had Dijon and I visiting the human hospital as well as the animal hospital!  I think we are finally at a better point, and I'm hoping I can get back to blogging again :)

Good news....Mr. B is in remission!!  He still has some fights ahead, but this is a big step in the right direction.

Right now, its Sally 0 and Keegan 10......seriously, I have been on the couch, asleep, for two solid days.  This is a pretty bad flare, and I am trying to crawl my way out of it.  My dear dragon is beating me down for all he is worth.  He can be such a mean little thing!   Say a prayer if you will for me....we have a full weekend ahead.

See ya soon,

~~~~~Sally~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment